Can I even begin to convey how great this weekend was?
I’ll roll with bullet points because that way I can forgo all logical order. Here’s what I did:
- Dressed up as the best dominatrix ever.
- Got recognized, hung out with Sherlockian cosplayers, and texted “Let’s have dinner.” Often.
- Wore stilettos and a trenchcoat (and clothes under, Sarah. By the way, I love you and your coat SO much).
- Hung out with Kyle the King of Awesomeness and his Funtimes Brigade (names mine).
- Almost died of exposure in rave clothes and arctic weather between the convention center and the parking garage.
- Fell in love with Adorable Jacob (semi-platonically).
- Got watched.
- Literally stopped a man in his tracks. Success.
- Watched Hentai in public. Because I’m an adult.
- Met a true gentleman (and an attractive one at that).
- Ate a toast-eggs-bacon breakfast at 2:30 am.
- Got stalked.
- Discovered that my stalker and I are soul-mates (Stockholm Syndrome?) Hi Maggie!
- Went to panels that were awesome. Laughed.
- Hugged Doctors. A LOT of Doctors.
- Got a gig to be River Song in Michelle & 11’s next panel.
- Cut in line.
- Got Rachael to dance long enough to get guys to come over. Double Success.
- Didn’t murder her for leaving the rave without telling me.
- Refound said gentleman.
- Danced with said gentleman.
- Texted said gentleman.
- Wore his hoodie. (Adventure Time!)
- Ate Wendy’s.
- Drank coffee whilst driving.
- Didn’t die.
- Holy shit, I’m so sore and tired.
Hopefully in that order.
Ta for now.
2:33:00 @ 1/29/2012